Friday, June 20, 2008

Too busy to write

Sorry I haven't been updating verymuch, we've been really busy. The creative ministry team was in town and they helped alot. We got so maythings started in Lampa while they were here. We strated a church in senor Mendez's building, we started playing musi in the plaza, and we really got the kids of canteria involved. Whe we went there we played some foot ball and did some songs then Tommy, the leader of the CMT, gave a sermon. He asked who wanted to follow Jesus and they all raised their hands. It was really awesome. I thank you for all your prayers. Jorge has a more extensive explonation of what happened this past week. please refer to his for more details.

-Austin

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am glad you wrote in your blog. It sounds like you did so many great things with the team there, and made new friends. Ya'll are doing Awesome things in God's name. Keep up the good work. I miss you and Love you LOADS!!!,Mom

Anonymous said...

babe im so excited to hear about everything you are doing there. im glad you had some americanos there too. they sounded really cool. i love love love you!!!!!!

JORDYN!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know why God sent you young guys down there. I couldn't possibly keep up with you! I miss you here but I'm so glad you are there. I expect to hear Spanish songs when you come home!! :)
Bev

Anonymous said...

dude im sitting next to you...with arms wide open!
scott stab ftw.