Monday, June 2, 2008

Mark 28

Today we visited five villages, one of which was by accident, Canteria was a new village that we haven't een able to reach yet. The school principal was very excited about us coming and was very concerned about our motives there. We told him that we were not trying to change their lives but just share the gospel with them. A few other villages we visisted were ones that we visited before: Tsani Grande, Tsani Chico, Whato Central, and Lensaro. We spoke to Pastor Juan in Whato Central who is the pastor of a new church called New Jarusalem. He seemed ver excited about us coming because we would draw more attention and more interest. Another village wanted us to give them financial help, but we just explained to him why we were there. We are supposed to go back tomorrow morning to a community meeting for Tsani Grande and Tsani Chico, where I have to sing a song in spanish...which I'm kind of scared about. Well I have to go prepare. Stay tuned.


-Austin

5 comments:

vickepickens said...

Hi Austin,
Want you to keep an eye on Dale. He needs a lot of supervision. I have heard nothing but good things about everything you are doing and planning. God will bless you so much. Be careful. I hope you are finding something good to eat.
Vickie Pickens

Austin said...

Yeah Jorge and I are keeping an eye on him. and the food thing, it's not happening haha. thanks for the support.

vickepickens said...

Austin,
Hang in there. You'll find something you like sooner or later. And, thanks for keeping up with Dale. He can be a full time job. He is still bragging on both of you. You must be doing a good job.
Vickie

Mom said...

Hey buddy I printed the pictures Jorge put on the blog. I will show them off. I hope you are doing good. It is GREAT to see your face in the pictures. I am SO PROUD of you. I hear good things are happening. Keep up the good work!!! I LOVE you and Miss you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

You know, I've never actually heard you sing by yourself before -much less in Spanish!! God is amazing, no doubt. I am proud of you and Jorge letting God "have his way with you".
Love, Bev